The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disneyland Christmas Haunted Mansion, with pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Disneyland Christmas Haunted Mansion, with pictures Reply with quote

Actress Melissa Joan Hart was at the event with children from Planet Hope. We had the opportunity to interview her as well. Her interview is transcribed below and is also available on video:

LaughingPlace.com: What did you think?

Melissa Joan Hart: Thought it was wonderful. I thought it was a great ride. I got a cool jacket. (shows off the jacket) It’s a little hot right now. It’s summer in California. Well I guess it’s nice, it's not summer anymore. It’s perfect. It was the perfect ride. You combine Haunted Mansion with a great movie about Halloween and Christmas and what better way to get you through the whole season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah - the whole thing, it all flows into the same sort of…you want to decorate the house, you get dressed up, you’re going to parties, and it is just three months of parties, dressing up, and decorating your house. So it works together, I think.

LP: Did the kids like it?

MJH: (to the children) Did you like it?

Kids: Yeah!!!

LP: Can you tell me about Planet Hope?

MJH: They have a bunch of different things that they do. They have a camp where the kids will go with their mother - homeless kids will go. And they get to do fun camp activities while the mothers do other things like self-esteem stuff and kind of work on bettering their future. And they do a bunch of things like they have big parties where everyone will bring a gift and we’ll wrap the gifts. And then go around on Christmas day to the sleeping bags on the street. They just really help homeless children.

This info is from:
http://www.laughingplace.com/News-PID504810-504833.asp

I just found this from the Clarissa list, I think it’s from last year but possibly they’re making it a regular thing because I don’t remember the charity mentioned before. The page and HTML sources don’t give any dates either. If you go to the link there are bigger versions of the pictures and two versions of a video of the above interview.

Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: