The Melissa Zone Forum Index The Melissa Zone
The ultimate Melissa Joan Hart fan site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melissa Joan Hart: Up Close On The WB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Melissa Joan Hart: Up Close On The WB Reply with quote

From wb2.trb.com:

Quote:

Recently, Melissa Joan Hart stopped by to be a guest on WB11's Morning News in New York City. Backstage, while she had a few spare moments, she answered some questions for us.

Melissa Joan Hart: Wait until you see how we start the new season. We ended last season by having Sabrina lose the love of her life, and it's so cute how we get her out of that in the first episode.
WB11: Is there anything more you can tell us about the first episode?
MJH: Well, some things have changed first of all. Sabrina is now a reporter for a music magazine like Rolling Stone, called "Scorch." And in the first episode, my real-life sister will be in it, and so will my boyfriend and his band, Course Of Nature. But that's all I'll say for now.
WB11: Why so many changes this season? And, what exactly is changing?
MJH: I think just to freshen it up a bit, really. We've got some new writers on the show, and they've added 4 new characters -- mostly people that will be working at the magazine with Sabrina. Harvey will be back, but only in some of the episodes. Really, though, we wanted Sabrina to be more independent this season, more of a strong woman kind of character. She's got a career now. Also, there's going to be a lot of cameos from music stars. You'll see, well, my boyfriend's band, Course of Nature, Howie from the Backstreet Boys will do a guest spot, the Goo-Goo Dolls, Ashanti and a lot I can't tell you about, so you'll have to watch every week and be surprised.
WB11: Will Sabrina have a love interest this season?
MJH: We've thought a lot about it, but no. I think there's just too much attention being paid to that right now on TV -- young women in their 20's whose sole focus is always on finding a man. Frankly, I want Sabrina to be a stronger female character than that. She shouldn't have to "need" to have a man to be complete. Besides, we spent all last season on her finding her true love, and maybe it's time to move Sabrina along.
WB11: We asked our viewers to send in questions for you and Jennifer from Queens, NY emailed in and wanted to know if you planned on doing any more movies?
MJH: Lots of independents (films). There are a lot of little parts of me on a lot of little independent films out there. I really don't have that much time off, and when I get time off I usually like to just relax and enjoy myself. Feature films take a lot of time, and I guess, since I have a steady job with Sabrina, I'm not that interested in work, work, work until I drop. But, there are a lot of independent films that my friends may make or may ask me to do bit parts, and if they get sold, then you'll see me on the big screen. I just finished shooting one called "Jesus, Mary & Joey." It's a great movie, and I hope it makes it and gets out there.
WB11: Why have you come to New York, to do publicity for Sabrina?
MJH: Actually, yes, that and we're taping for Sabrina today, later today. We're going to be doing some scenes with Carson Daly.
WB11: Have you ever met him before?
MJH: Yes, and he was very charming.
WB11: This morning you said something about all your boyfriend's piercings?
MJH: Yes, Emily asked me if I liked them, and I said yes.
WB11: Really?
MJH: Sure, they're fun and not permanent, so...
WB11: Well, thank you so much for your time and good luck with the new season, and make sure you stop in and see us again next time you're in the Big Apple.
MJH: Thanks and you bet I will.

You can see photos here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sebkoch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: re:Melissa Joan Hart: Up Close On The WB Reply with quote

nice Cool

http://www.melissa-joan-hart.org
Http://www.melissa-hart.de

Tragt euch bitte alle ins neue Gästebuch ein Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Melissa Zone Forum Index -> News Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: